BUPACare private health cover
All CCBA members are eligible to apply for a 25%* discount on
BUPACare. BUPACare is one of BUPA's most comprehensive private
medical schemes for individual members. This discount is not generally
available and could save you pounds on the normal cost of BUPACare.
Cover for eligible treatment:
- At any one of the participating hospitals in BUPA's national
- From the time your GP first refers you to a consultant, right
through to specialist hospital and after-care treatment
- Including private day-case and in-patient treatment
- Including out-patient consultations with a specialist
- For complementary medicine - acupuncture, chiropractic, osteopathy
- Descretionary psychiatric treatment after two years' membership
It also offers:
- Cash benefit if you should have NHS in-patient treatment
- The opportunity to reduce your subscription by selecting to
pay an excess
- No medical examination required, making it easier to join
Monthly cost of
cost of BUPACare with your discount
Based on scale C with no excess and includes Insurance Premium
Tax at 5%*
To find out more about the benefits BUPA membership provides
or to receive a quotation phone
Alternatively e-mail email@example.com
stating your name, the ages of the people you wish to be covered
and a contact number.
*This discount applies to current standard BUPACare subscription
rates and is available to those joining between between
01/01/2008 and 30/06/2008. It may not be combined with any
other discounts that you may be eligible for. BUPA reserves
the right to alter or withdraw the discount on or after
your first renewal date and the right to vary payments during
a contract year if the rate of Insurance Premium Tax changes.
Terms and conditions of BUPA group schemes may differ from
those of BUPA personal schemes.
**Membership is subject to acceptance by BUPA and the rules
and benefits of the scheme you apply for including exclusions,
restrictions and any other special conditions that may apply.
Precise terms of cover will depend on assessment of your individual
circumstances. Full details are available on request and will
be sent to you when you join.
Cover is provided by BUPA Insurance Limited, a BUPA Group company
and wholly owned subsidiary of the British United Provident Association
Calls to this number will be answered by Grosvenor Trust
& Savings on behalf of the Computer Contractors Benefit
Association who are independent of BUPA and do not act as
its agent. BUPA does not accept any responsibility for advice
given by Grosvenor Trust & Savings. Grosvenor Trust & Savings
is the trading name of A+ Financial Services Ltd which is
authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.